An experienced attorney ready to represent you.
for his clients.
Matthew Blair: An experienced personal injury and employment attorney in Los Angeles
Your attorney. Your advocate. Get to know Matthew Blair.
Matthew P. Blair is an experienced and dedicated personal injury and employment law attorney. As the co-founder and partner of Blair & Ramirez LLP, Mr. Blair represents clients in a wide variety of cases.
Throughout his career, Mr. Blair has been recognized for his advocacy, some of which put him in the top 1 percent of practicing personal injury attorneys nationwide. His honors include the following accolades:
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2014-2020)
- Perfect 10/10 Avvo Rating
- Recipient of Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rating
- Lead Counsel Rated
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
Experienced and effective
Throughout his career, Mr. Blair has focused his legal practice on representing clients in large, complex personal injury and employment law cases. These high-stakes, high-profile cases have involved a number of publicly traded companies. Mr. Blair has successfully assisted clients in recovering millions of dollars in compensation for both their personal injuries and violations of their rights as employees.
- His personal injury experience includes working with the victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents; pedestrian accidents; wrongful death; brain injuries; spinal cord injuries; and neck and back injuries.
- As an experienced employment law attorney, Mr. Blair has represented clients in cases involving illegal employment practices, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, disability discrimination, the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), unpaid wages, rest break and meal violations, Private Attorney General Act cases, and class action cases.
Co-Founder, Partner at Blair & Ramirez LLP
Matthew Blair is the co-founder of and a partner at Blair & Ramirez LLP, a law firm with offices in both Los Angeles and Orange County (Irvine). Blair & Ramirez LLP specializes in personal injury and employment law. Mr. Blair continues to successfully represent clients while setting the tone for the firm: personalized attention to each and every client.
Mr. Blair is an alum of the University of California, Los Angeles. He holds a Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. He is admitted to practice law in both the state of California and in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He serves as a fellow with the Riordan Leadership Institute and is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the California Employment Lawyers Association, and the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
- English (Primary)
- Bar Admissions California, 2011
- CAALA, 2011 - Present (Member)
- CELA, 2011 - Present (Member)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2011 J.D.
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 2006 B.A.
- Law Offices of Gary A. Dordick, Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neck & Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Unpaid Wages
Verdicts & Settlements
- $6.25m Employment Law / Class Action Verdict
- $2.5m Personal Injury Verdict for cervical and lumbar spine injuries, upper extremities and PTSD. 2015
- $1m Employment Law / Class Action Verdict
- $840,000 Employment Law / Sexual Harassment Verdict
- $700,000 Fraud Verdict
- $500,000 Personal Injury Settlement
- $500,000 Personal Injury Settlement
- $475,000 Employment Law / Sexual Harassment Settlement
- $425,508 Personal Injury Settlement
Matthew Blair is an award-winning, recognized attorney. He has been named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, and The National Trial Lawyers recently named him a “Top 40 Under 40” attorney. If you want the very best representing you in your personal injury or employment law case, call today for a free consultation.
Matthew Blair has extensive experience representing clients in their personal injury and employment law cases here in Southern California. Through the years, Mr. Blair has recovered millions in compensation for his clients through both verdicts and settlements. He is ready to take your case to court if that is what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve.
When you are represented by Matthew Blair, you will never settle for less than you deserve. Mr. Blair has a proven track record of recovering maximum compensation for his clients. He has recovered millions in compensation through both settlements and verdicts. Call for a free consultation and Matthew Blair will review your case with you.
As a partner at Blair & Ramirez LLP, Matthew Blair only takes on a limited number of cases at a time. This allows Mr. Blair to focus in on the details of your case and craft a successful strategy for getting you maximum compensation. He will never settle for less than you deserve. You can count on Mr. Blair to give your case his undivided, professional attention.
Matthew Blair is a nationally recognized attorney.